With Easter just around the corner, here is a little edible gift recipe to share.
- 80 grams slivered almonds
- 150 grams dark chocolate (I used Lindt 85% extra dark cocoa)
- Natural gummy candy or dried fruits to decorate
- Parchment paper
- A paper cup or any cylindrical object for the wreath to be shaped around.
- Melt chocolate by using a double boiler.
- Stir in almonds in melted chocolate until evenly coated.
- Line parchment paper on a hard mobile surface (a large plate or baking tray works well) with the paper cup centred.
- Cut gummy candy to form the shape of a holly.
- Gently drop spoonful of the almond and chocolate mixture onto the parchment paper around a paper cup. Repeat until a wreath is formed and place decorations to suit.
- Leave it to set or refrigerate until solid. Chocolate clusters can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 2 months.