Opt for these irresistible snacks instead of potato crisp and work more greens into your life this year. Kale is high in nutrients including vitamins A, C, and K, fiber, and calcium, its no wonder that is this super green is one of the healthiest foods you can eat.
- 12 large whole kale leaves, about 200 grams
- 2 tablespoons liquified coconut oil
- 1/2 a tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 a tablespoon chilli and garlic sea salt rub
- Preheat the oven to 185ºC
- Rinse and dry the kale leaves before removing most of the centre stalk, leaving long, thin pieces of kale.
- In a large bowl toss the kale in the oil to coat evenly, sprinkle with curry powder and salt rub to mix.
- Arrange the leaves in a single layer on a couple of baking trays and bake for 5-7 minutes, until crisp.
- Transfer the kale to a rack to cool before serving.
*If you like super crisp chips – Let tray of kale sit in the oven for an additional 3 minutes after turing off the oven, this allows the kale chips to crisp up even more once they are out of the oven.