While little Micah is suspected to be dairy intolerant, my dear friend and dedicated mummy Sua has decided to give dairy products a stop while breast feeding. What a champ! This one is for you, with
three I mean two kids at home I can’t imagine you having much time to yourself. Sometimes the best recipes are least complicated.
- 150g baking chocolate
- 150g tahini (grounded sesame paste, available from most Asian grocers)
- 150g flour
- 150g icing sugar
- 150g orange juice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
2. Melt chocolate in microwave until runny. Careful not to over cook it!
3. In separate bowl combine the remainder of the ingredients and until well incorporated.
4. Add in the melted chocolate to the batter and beat in for another minute or two.
5. Pour mixture onto a well oiled tin and bake for 15-20 minutes. Let the brownie cool before serving I find that it makes it easier to handle.
Great as a pre run snack or an afternoon pick me up with coffee.