Low in fat and big on taste, finally a treat we can feel good about enjoying.
Banana Splits on a Stick
Ingredients (makes 6 pops).
- 3 large bananas, cut in half
- 6 popsicle or lollipop sticks
- One 150 gram container of yoghurt, I used Yoplait Delite.
- 1/4 c. chopped nuts
- 1/3 c. chocolate chips or chunks
- Insert a stick in the center base of each banana half.
- Using a mini-spatula or pastry brush, paint on yogurt. Sprinkle on nuts and chocolate chunks or chips.
- Transfer banana pops to a plate that has been lined with waxed paper and place plate in the freezer for 45 minutes or longer.
This has be come my Kryptonite <3