I’ve been a bit slack announcing this. A little more than week ago I was given the Liebster Blog Award.
Liebster in German is literally translated as beloved.The idea award is to shed light and appreciate micro bloggers like myself. Once the award is given, one must acknowledge and thank the blogger who gave the award. In turn I must pass the award on to 5 other bloggers who will follow the same procedure…. Love does make the world go round :)
Here some beloved micro blogs that I’m ecstatic to award the Liebster and share with the word.
- Vera from Super Generic Girl has an incredibly inspiring blog on running and life in general.
- Ruth and Emilie from corkandspoonI love following their many food and drink adventures, the idea of having a partnered blog is brilliant!.
- Frugal Feedinghas no doubt the best tips on frugal eating without comprising good food.
- Geanie from Bunny.Eats.Designis a talented designer and illustrator, rabbit enthusiast who also loves to eat and cook.
- Last but not least, Carly from awriterslarder in Australia is also a self-proclaimed foodie like myself. Big up’s :)
Thank you so much for the love While He Was Out.
Miss Ong – x