Coconut flour is not only a low carb, gluten free alternative to wheat. It is high in protein, and contains more fiber than wheat brand has to offer. With all things good coconut waffles has been a regular show at home.
Recipe yields 3-4 waffles depending on waffle maker.
- 4 eggs seperated preferably free range
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter or any oil of your choice.
1.Preheat waffle iron trust me there is nothing worst than waiting around for the waffle maker to heat up unless you plan to make the batter ahead and feed isn’t proirty right now.
2. In a large bowl mix beat eggs and honey until incorporated.
3.Add in the remainder of the ingredients into the bowl and mix until well combined.
4. Pour batter into the waffle iron and cook to waffle makers instruction.
5. Serve up!
Double the ingredients and transform any left overs into waffle sandwiches